It’s not too early to start preparing your plans for New Years Eve. In major cities from the Hamptons to Hollywood, all the best restaurants will be packed, and Girasol in Studio City is no different. In fact, of all the hotspots in Los Angeles, Girasol’s specialty New Years menu is the perfect way to welcome in 2016.
The restaurant’s three-course prix fixe menu begins with a choice of a starter:
* Crudo of Hawaiian Kampachi Lightly Cured with California “Champagne,” served with kohlrabi and pine mouseline
* Buratta with Really Good Persimmons, Wild Sage Brown Butter, Meyer Lemon and Walnut
* Celery Root and Foie Gras Veloute served with Pomegranate, Wild Bay and Crispy Onion.
The “forest-to-table” experience continues with a choice of an entree:
* Wagyu Striploin Roasted with Wild Juniper Branches
* Local White Sea Bass Pan Roasted with Wild Juniper Butter.
For dessert, guests can enjoy:
* Chocolate Truffle Tort a la Mode, served with Bitter Almond Ice Cream, Malted Caramel and Wild Rice Soil.
Girasol’s New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe menu is available from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and is offered at $100 per guest. Call for reservations at (818) 924-2323 and for more information, visit www.girasolrestaurant.com .
And remember, if you tell them you heard about it on Hamptons to Hollywood, you receive a complimentary champagne!