Ready for the most delicious, creamiest, moistest, most EXCEPTIONAL Holiday treat imaginable? Enter the Hamptons to Hollywood Chocolate Cheesecake. Swoon.
This recipe is slightly criminal, but it’s literally TOO GOOD not to share. It actually came from my Aunt Joanna, who’s a lovely baker, and if you’re a CHOCO-HOLIC, like yours truly, just go kill yourself now because after eating this you’ll go straight to Heaven anyway.
5, 8oz Cream Cheese packages
1 3/4 cup sugar
3 T flour
2 egg yolks
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
1 t vanilla
1 T instant coffee dissolved in 1 T hot water
12 oz semi-sweet melted chocolate chips
3 T melted butter
1. Take your Oreos, put them in a large Ziploc bag, and smash the sh*t out of them. Til they’re just crumbs. Using a heavy spoon works well. Warn your neighbors, though, because I was loud and my neighbors thought I was pulling an OJ on my roommate.
2. Pour your melted butter into the bag & mix the cookies with the butter until they’re moist.
3. Pour the buttery Oreo crumbs into a SPRING FORM PAN and press into the bottom evenly – this will be your crust.
4. Place in a preheated oven at 400 and bake for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat.
1. Preheat your oven to 475 for the next steps.
2. Then beat your cream cheese with an electric mixer/beater until its fluffy.
3. Add in your sugar and flour and keep beating.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, vanilla, and coffee. After they’re mixed, slowly add them to the cream cheese mixture, while beating.
5. Then add the chocolatey goodness to the cream cheese as well. This is when shit gets real.
6. Pour your filling into the spring form pan over the baked crust and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 475.
7. Then lower your heat to 200 and bake for 1 hour. After that, turn off the heat completely and leave in the oven with the door open for an hour.
8. Then pour a shot of Bailey’s over the top after its cooled – because what brings in the holiday cheer better than some alcohol?
I made this culinary confection for my Thanksgiving festivities and it was a HUGE hit. People have already asked me to make another one, and I’m just like, GUYS – Christmas is just around the corner, cool your jets. And obviously this is really healthy, so maybe just one per holiday season unless you’re going through seasonal depression.
Enjoy, everyone! Let me know how you made out! I wanna hear from you!