Who doesn’t love Nutella?
Exactly. No one. It’s the best.
However, there some ingredients in the velvety spread that might be questionable health-wise. So, we came up with a homemade version with a Hamptons to Hollywood twist that’s JUST as delicious – and healthier!
* 2 cups raw, unsweetened Cocoa Powder
* Raw Agave Syrup
* 1 Tablespoon Flour
* 1 Tablespoon Butter
* 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
* 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
* (optional, for that nutty taste) 2 squirts almond extract
1. Heat coconut oil and butter together until just melted.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix cocoa powder, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Pour butter/oil mixture into coca mixture.
4. Stir, stir, stir until smooth.
5. Drizzle in desired agave amount – a little goes a long way. Our advice? Just a few back and forth drizzles; the idea of this is HEALTHY, so if you make it too sweet, you’re defeating the purpose.
6. Add almond extract (optional) and stir, str, stir.
7. Add cocoa powder to achieve desired thickness.
8. Spread on your favorite bread an enjoy!