Hosting parties is one of our favorite activities. Between seeing old and new friends and bringing new groups of people together, it’s all about being social and coming together for something everyone loves – good food. And because everyone wants to see the host, you become the ultimate time management machine. Our White Chicken Lasagna recipe is not only delicious, but also gives you plenty of time throughout the evening to mingle with your buddies.
* Lasagna Noodles
* 3 Chicken Breasts, cubed
* Sauteed Spinach
* Sliced Sundried Tomatoes
* Minced Garlic
* 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
* 1/2 cup of Butter
* 1/2 an Onion
* 1/2 cup Flour
* Pinch of Salt
* Pinch of Oregano
* Pinch of Black Pepper
* 2 cups Chicken Broth
* 4 cups Shredded Mozzarella
* 1 cup grated Parmesan
* 2 cups Ricotta
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil. Cook noodles about 8 minutes or until al dente.
3. Drain noodles & rinse with cold water.
4. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the Garlic and Onion until golden brown.
5. Stir in Flour & Salt and let simmer.
6. Mix in Broth & Milk and boil, stirring consistently.
7. Stir in 2 cups Mozzarella & 1/4 cup Parmesan and season with Oregano & Pepper. Remove from heat.
8. Mix Ricotta with sauteed Spinach, sliced Sundried Tomatoes, and Cubed Chicken in a separate mixing bowl.
9. Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture into a greased baking dish.
10. Layer 1/4 on Lasagna Noodles.
11. Layer on 1/2 Ricotta mixture.
12. Layer on Noodles.
13. Layer on Sauce mixture & 1 cup Mozzarella.
13. Layer on Noodles.
14. Layer on 1/2 Ricotta mixture.
15. Layer on Noodles.
16. Layer on Sauce, 1 cup Mozzarella, & remaining Parmesan.
17. Sprinkle Parsley on top.
17. Bake for 35-40 minutes.